Sunday, March 26, 2006


This is actually my second stab at blogging, which I was getting the hang of elsewhere, but it lacked some features that this blog site has. For example, the ability to post pictures. Attached is a picture that I wanted to post on my other blog, because this is a picture of the one responsible for any misquotes, misstatements, spelling errors, or any other problems that may occur in one of my blog entries.

I don't know his real name, I just call him "Evil Squirrel" because that's what he is. Sure, he may look cute and furry and all, but behind that face hides an evil mind --and these dudes network! So watch yourself whenever you see them hopping and skipping nearby, because they're probably gathering info on you to later post on their squirrel websites!

Anyway, I look forward to exploring these new features and seeing what they can do. :-)

While I may be old-fashioned in some ways and thinking, I do love the Internet Age and all these new means of communicating with each other. It also makes me wonder what authors of the past would have written about if they had blogs. For example, what would William Shakespeare or Ernest Hemingway written in their blogs? It boggles the mind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never trusted those little critters, either.

Anonymous said...

LEAVE THE LITTLE CRITTERS ALONE!!
How would you feel if some dude higher than you in your organization was to blame all his missquotes, mispellings, misstatements etc etc on you?

Take responsibility for your own actions!!