Friday, January 04, 2008

Huckabee, Obama win!

Huckabee and Obama won! The election's over! Thank goodness! It was starting to wear on me!

What? What's that? My assistant is telling me that the election's not over, that Huckabee and Obama only won the first primary of 49 more still to come. Well, rats.

I think that the selection of both Huckabee and Obama signals at least somewhat of a desire for change. It was assumed that Hillary Clinton and Rudy Giuliani were going to run away with it, but Iowa apparently felt differently. I hope this proves to be the case in the other primaries. All the more reason, folks, that you need to be out there voting. That's the only way that we can make the "powers that be" stand up and take notice.

By the way, part of me wondered if, for one brief second after hearing "The former governor of Arkansas has won the Iowa primary", Bill Clinton thought that the story was referring to him. ;-)

No comments: