Saturday, July 08, 2006

Benny Baloney detective stories

First, no Weekend Wrap-up this week, folks. It will be back next week.

However, I want to bring up some short detective stories that I write on the side, and for which I've gained a small but dedicated audience. The main character is named Benny Baloney, and he's the classical tough-guy 1940's private eye who, despite having a jaded and cynical outlook on life, still fights the good fight and tries to do his part to clean up his town.

The first BB story I wrote on a lark, but my readers asked for another. They liked that one as well, and asked for another. Well, before you know it, I've written 10 short stories in 2 years, and my readers are still asking for more.

I'm not quite sure what attracts readers to my BB stories, but apparently I have a knack for writing such stories. Anyway, here is a link to a draft archive of all my BB stories in the order that I wrote them. Later on I will be adding graphics and other such art onto here, but for now, this archive provides a list of all of the stories that I have written so far. By the way, the archive was something else that my readers asked for, and while I was away from work on an almost 2 week vacation, I finally did enough of the archive to at least have all of the BB stories on it.

So check out the archive, read the stories, and drop me an e-mail and let me know what you think. :-)

No comments: