Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Editorial statement for September 2007: My conservative views

Last month I discussed my views which would be recognized as liberal. This month I will discuss my views that are considered conservative. I won't be discussing those particular views in detail here, but rather throughout the month like I did last month. However, I will list those conservative views here so that you know what's coming up later.

My conservative views:

1.) I am opposed to legalized abortion
2.) I am opposed to a federal-level program of socialized medicine
3.) I am opposed to pulling out of Iraq right away (Note: this does NOT mean that I favor the war going on there)
4.) I favor tuition or education vouchers

There are others, of course, but those are the four that I could think of off of the top of my head. If I think of others, I'll just make them as separate posts rather than make a new list.

No comments: