Friday, August 29, 2008

It's a girl!

In a move that proved to be a startling as I expected Barack Obama's for VP to be, John McCain picked Alaska governor Sarah Palin as his running mate. Out of left field, folks. Or should I say, out of right field.

I'm still not sure that it's going to be enough to make me change my mind on voting third party this year - but it's certainly eye-opening. I'll be commenting further on J-Mac's pick this weekend after I examine Palin's record some more. I also owe a fellow blogger an explanation of what I meant when I referred to Obama's "spotty past". I should have clarified that some in my initial post, and I will do so this weekend, amigo. I'm also going to work on an edtoon related to all this. See folks, this is why I LOVE election seasons!

In the meantime folks, enjoy your weekend. Your LONG weekend. :-)

No comments: