Monday, March 24, 2008

Blog news - I will be away until Thursday

Sorry I haven't posted much, but there's a good reason for it. On Wednesday, I will be teaching a blogging class. It's for two hours a week for four weeks. This is the first time I've tried something like this, so I'm a little nervous. I think I'm more excited than nervous, though, and I'm looking forward to this.

Anyhow, I've been busy the past few days and I am going to be busy the next couple of days putting stuff together for my class. But at the same time, I want to keep you updated on how the class is going, so if I am a bit sparse in my posts in the coming weeks - well, now you'll know why. :-)

But I will try to keep at least a once-a-week pace, if for no other reason than to keep you updated on the class' progress. It's a paying gig, and if I help someone take up blogging, then that'd be even cooler. If this works out, I may keep on doing this. Stay tuned, folks - more writers may be on the way!

No comments: