Monday, October 09, 2006

Something to make Democrats scream

Imagine, if you will, if the 2-term limit for U.S. presidents were repealed. Well, such legislation has been introduced. But fear not, Democrats - Bush wouldn't be eligible if this should come to pass.

But I had you going for a second there, didn't I? ;-)

Immediately after the article's text is a link to another article stating that Bill Clinton supports removing the 2-term limit. Now it's the GOP's turn to scream. But fear not, GOPpers, Clinton likely wouldn't be eligible, either.

But I had you going as well, didn't I? \:-)

I'm just in the mood to make everyone jumpy today. Hehe. X-D

Hey, did you hear that North Korea just tested a nuke?

Haha! Got you again! \;-D

Uhoh. Wait. That's for real! 8-(

I shoulda left well enough alone...

(By the way, I'll be posting an edtoon on North Korea either later today or tomorrow).

No comments: