Thursday, October 12, 2006

"There's something stinky about Kinky"

First, Chris Bell had reached out to Kinky Friedman as a potential ally. And now, barely two days later, Bell's camp is going to have him pegged as a racist. I tell ya, folks - I busted out laughing so hard that I was banging my head on the computer monitor, and I ended up damaging it so much that I had to switch computers.

Oh, this is rich! I love it! See folks, this is one of the reasons that I love election seasons. :-D

Okay, now down to business. If asking Kinky to drop out earlier this week was desperate enough, then turning around and calling him a racist is even more desperate. So what was Chris Bell doing earlier in the week trying to ally himself with someone that he regards as a racist? Apparently, no one in the Bell camp has a clue on how clueless that they just made themselves looked.

C'mon, Bell - knock it off already. You're embarrassing yourself, man, and people are looking at you. And not only that, you're giving Kinky even more free publicity than he's already gotten. Talk about shooting one's foot while being hoisted by their own petard.

However, even with this latest debacle, my offer still stands for you folks in the Bell camp to e-mail me for my idea on what you can do to energize your campaign. Look, you screwed this up pretty much already - what do you have to lose from asking a blogger for his idea for a campaign strategy? Other than the election, that is?

And please, please don't do anything else this dumb, okay? I already busted up one computer monitor from laughing so hard, and I can't afford to bust up the other one.

No comments: