Saturday, June 30, 2007

And now, the end of "Post Every Day" month

(gasp gasp wheeze wheeze wheeze)

Whew! Sorry, but I'm out of breath after having posted something every day for the entire month of June! I must admit that there were days in which I didn't know what to post, and a couple of times, I came close to forgetting to post something! But I did it.

Okay, I think I've caught my breath now. Later today, I'm going to post something as a way to finish out this month, as well as introduce next month's editorial statement. However, I wish to let you good folks and faithful readers (hopefully this is the same group of people!) know that, after today, I will be taking a break from blogging for about a week.

As it turns out, I'm on vacation from work this first week in July, so I thought that it would be a good time to also take a break from blogging, after having posted something every day. I don't want to burn out, after all. But I hope that my experiment has shown that it can be done. And I hope that I have inspired some of you to at least seriously consider taking up blogging. And I hope that some of you take up blogging. And I also hope that I've shown that you don't have to post something deep and profound every time you post.

Anyway, it's been an interesting and fun ride, and perhaps I'll try to do it again soon. But not too soon! So after today's later post, which will be a sort of "Weekend Wrap-up", I'll take a week-long break, and I'll see you good folks again on Sunday, July 8th.

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you all again in a week!

No comments: